Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Nice to Meet You, Happy New Year!!!!

Hey Y'all. Welcome to my new blog  "Country Crafting Momma". The whole Idea of blogging is so new to me. My husband and I have decided to start decorating our home in the ever so popular " Rustic, Americana, Primitive" look. Due to the costs of this style we will be making most of the items ourselves. I thought that there couldn't be a better time to start a blog. I think it will help us to stay motivated about our progress and maybe inspire someone to get crafting themselves.  I really try to use "cheap" materials or stuff just laying around the house. The same goes for cooking. I love to cook, but trying new things can cost alot sometimes. So i try to find things that pack flavor but are fairly inexpensive or use common ingredients. I'm looking forward to sharing all I can with you. Thanks for stopping by. God Bless and happy crafting.
                                                                                                  Heather Young,
                                                                                             Country Crafting Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear thoughts and opinions on things. Please leave a comment. If you have any questions I'll answer those too.