Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oh So Simple....Chinese Fried Rice.....

Chinese Fried Rice.....That amazing "side" dish that I can make a meal of. I love going out to the local chinese spot and eating my weight that wonderful stuff. There is only one problem......It's expensive.  I was on Pinterest the other day when I came across a great idea.....Make it at home. I found a great recipe on another blog called Life as a Lofthouse. Check it out for some great Fried rice. I made a couple of changes though....

I doubled the recipe and used brown rice. I also added more onion. Plus I didn't use the sesame oil. I just used a bit of veggie oil..... It came out soooooo good. My husband, who is usually a bit skeptical about the things I find online, loved it. I plan to make it often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear thoughts and opinions on things. Please leave a comment. If you have any questions I'll answer those too.