Sunday, January 13, 2013

Southwest Egg Rolls or Burritos, Chili's Style




My husband and I have always loved Chili's Southwest Eggrolls, but don't eat there often due to the cost. I was on Pinterest one day and came across a recipe for them. I got my recipe from http://deep-fried.food.com/recipe/chilis-southwest-egg-rolls-18319. I liked this version because it allows you to change the amount of servings that you want to make. I found one problem though...I asked for 20 servings and upon making them I got 13 servings. I think it's because we made them so fat.  They were SOOOOOO GOOD. I don't really like to fry foods so next time I think I'm going to make the filling and use it as burrito filling. I'm not gonna lie. This meal seems like it takes forever to make, but it's worth it. Happy Cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear thoughts and opinions on things. Please leave a comment. If you have any questions I'll answer those too.